An easy-to-use introduction to basic science topics, this 10-volume set presents an exciting picture of what scientists have learned about life and the universe while inviting students to explore with hands-on activities. Photographs and illustrations give readers a close look at the amazing variety, complexity, and utility of objects in the world around them.
- Variety of colorful photographs and illustrations
- Step-by-step, illustrated, hands-on activities for better comprehension.
- 10 volumes, fully illustrated.
- A glossary in every volume.
- Boldface emphasis on key content words in the main text.
- An index in each volume.
- Atoms and Molecules
- Human Body
- Space Technology
- Magnetic Power
- Light and Electricity